Yield: 1 serving
½ pound roast beef, thinly sliced
Crisp iceberg lettuce leaves
Whole grain Dijon mustard
2 slices bread
1 slice onion, separate rings, optional
- Wash lettuce leaves and allow to dry.
- Spread desired amount of mustard on one slice of bread.
- Place dried lettuce leaves on top of one slice of bread.
- Arrange onion, if desired, on top of lettuce leaves.
- Place beef slices on top of lettuce/onion.
- Place second layer of lettuce on top of beef.
- Place second slice of bread on top of lettuce.
- Cut as desired.